Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mug Shots

Don't worry.  Noone has been to jail.  Just me and Sugar having a little fun photo session.  What am I going to do with this little prissypants?!?  Little Miss Attitude.  Ohhhhhhh, she wears me out one minute, and is sweet as sugar  (hence the name) the next.  I love her to pieces, but I'm already fearing the teenage years and that's several years away.  I realize they will go by quickly......I'm holding on with all I've got -- this girl is taking us for a ride!!

She is full of life and personality.  She loves her friends and school........she loves her sisters.  She loves to sing and dance.  She loves to "watch a show" and stay at her Babe's and Bebe's houses.  She loves her cousins and going.......anywhere. 

I pray for my girls.  I pray they will go the direction God leads them.  I pray that they will be strong and independent.  I pray that they will live life to the fullest (although in a safe way  :)  ).  I pray they are willing to be open minded, kind hearted and generous.  I pray that they meet a man like their daddy....one that will love them for who they are and have like-values. 

Sugar is the big sister.  I don't know what it's like to be a big sister.  There are many days filled with hair-pulling, screaming, pinching, pulling, biting, crying, tattling...

But, just when I'm about ready to pull out MY hair...

I see the sweetest things...

An arm around a shoulder when the tears come.

Sharing...

A big "movie hug" when they haven't seen each other for a while....

Holding hands....

And I just LOVE it!!












there's no playing possum here.....she finally passed out.  LOVE this sweet girl....


2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love that girl, too! She is truly an enjoyable child! Our Dar is the BEST!

    Love,
    Bebe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her to pieces! I wish we lived closer. She has a big influence on Maggie. Even today when we had broccoli - Maggie asked if DK liked broccoli? I said " oh for sure she loves it". Mag said "ok" and went on about eating it. If DK does it- that means it's ok.

    ReplyDelete