Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So Thankful...

Thanksgiving...

A holiday to remind us of all things we have to be thankful .

I have truly made an effort to say my thanks to God on a daily basis.  Of course, I don't list every single thing.  But, I really try and tell Him several things I am thankful for every day.

We have something to talk about each and every day.

There are definitely days that I can conjure up a pity party in my head....I know, pretty pitiful.  When things calm down and I can see things in perspective....

life is ALWAYS good!

I always hoped and dreamed for a wonderful family...

dreams DO come true!

Now I have those hopes and dreams for my girls...




A few things for which I am thankful...







 this little beauty

sisters

daughters

beautiful eyes

wonderful father/husband

sweet friends

mischief (most of the time)

curiosity

innocence

loving hearts

miracles

heroes

my hero

2 comments:

  1. Yes, so much for which to be thankful! This brings tears of joy!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Pooch, you know I am wiping away the tears about now! Love ypu and what you have become, a great wife, mother, daughter and citizen. Dud

    ReplyDelete