Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Loving every minute

In the past, not having a picture of an event may have kept me from blogging about it. 

For one reason or another...

Often, it's a picture that brings the moment back to life. Triggers thoughts and emotions...and then the words just come.

Tonight, I have no pictures from our special visitors, but wanted to record the memory anyway. My brother and his fam came for a visit. It was fast and furious. But, it was fun. Special. Time shared with cousins. Giggles, squeals, and shrills of joy. 

There were times when a crazy gathering like this would be taken for granted. 

Not any more.

Time is too precious. Life is short.

This moment did not go unnoticed.

It left a craving...

dreaming and hoping for more.

1 comment:

  1. This is very touching to me, Jo. I am so thankful you treasure family visits. They are precious, indeed! Love you!

    ReplyDelete