Thursday, February 7, 2013

Oooops! I did it again....

Not that I'm apologizing again (I said I wouldn't)...

I've let a pretty big time gap in from post to post.

Bummer.

It's that "I'm human" excuse trying to come out of my mouth.

New goal: to get over my must-write-a-book-every-time-I-post TO write-it-down. post-it. make-it-happen!!

I have three beautiful littles in my life. Stuff happens MANY times throughout the day. I can MAKE the time to record at LEAST one of those moments. Surely, I can (yes, I participate in self-encouragement often)!!

Whether it be a blurry action shot from my phone, or a more focused, fabulous moment from my SLR -- I will try my best to get it to the blog!!

I am trying to stay involved with AWB with hopes and dreams of one of these fabulous bloggers giving me all the advice I'll ever need...how to get photos uploaded faster, easier, LARGER. I look at some of these blogs and am AMAZED at how in the heck they ever got all of those images on there in a decent amount of time. My post on Baby Bean's Little Bird party took HOURS (and me, days) to get uploaded. 

Okay. 

Enough ranting and raving.

I'm posting a few pics and calling it a night.

 Sugar. This is her wink pose. Pretty darn cute if I may say so myself.

Spice. Spice? You say?


Baby Bean. Where did my baby go?

Goodnight and happy blogging!

1 comment: