Thursday, October 24, 2013

"Things" on Thursday


What you ate for breakfast

This "assignment" works well for me today a) because I need it to be short and sweet, and b) I get to begin sharing about my fantastic weekend last couple of days (it sure felt like a weekend...).

Today's breakfast was no ordinary fare.

I dined amongst the FINE ladies of Arkansas Women Bloggers at the Edwardian Inn in Helena-West Helena, Arkansas (further details to come).

We sat around a large table and ate family style. Like one big HAPPY family.

We enjoyed a fabulous frittata, fresh fruit, homemade granola, yogurt, and delicious blueberry muffins.



There were juices made available in tall glass carafes. And COFFEE, of course.

And yes, I had some of all of the above...

and LOVED it!!

I SO wished I had a more photos to share with you...

BUT, unfortunately, my phone/camera-for-the-moment was malfunctioning! 

What did you have for breakfast? (can you even remember?)



No comments:

Post a Comment