Thursday, November 21, 2013

"Things" on Thursday



your dream vacation


My dream vacation…

came TRUE!

When the hubs and I were searching for honeymoon destinations, the turquoise waters of French Polynesia drew me in every time.

It just wasn't in the cards of two folks freshly out in the real world.

BUT, the hubs always told me that we would go there for our TENTH wedding anniversary.

We traveled quite a bit the first 2 1/2 years of our marriage. We've even made quite a few adventures during and since having our three littles. The years have FLOWN by…

Last summer, we really started PLANNING our trip to BORA BORA.

It didn't even seem real.

It never seemed real…

until I set foot on a plane to travel half way around the world from my babies.

What the heck was I doing? What had I done?

Then I looked out my window…


and the dream became REALITY.


The water really is THAT blue.


All. The. Time.




Dreams DO come true.

I  hope to do a series of posts on our wonderful trip soon.

It was just too fabulous not to share.

Now for a new dream trip…

Greece? Italy? Scotland? Australia? Disney World? (that's more like it!)

Where is your dream vacation?




No comments:

Post a Comment